It features built-in analytics and free custom domains.
Dub has a Help Center with various helpful articles a search function, and some demo videos, but it lacks thorough documentation.
- Analytics - Dub provides powerful analytics for your links, like geolocation, device, browser, and referrer information
- Branded links - Dub offers free and unlimited custom domains on all plans, so you can use links that stand out
- Free QR code generator - Dub offers free QR codes for every short link you create
- Personalize your short links - customize your link's behavior with device targeting, geo targeting, link cloaking, and more
- Collaborate with your team - Invite your teammates to collaborate on your links. For enterprises, Dub offers SAML SSO for better security.
👟 Getting started with dub
To develop dub locally, clone the repository and set up all the env vars outlined in the
Then, use then following commands to run the app locally:
pnpm i pnpm build pnpm dev
Dub’s documentation is still in the early stages, but they’re planning to add a thorough self-hosting guide soon, so be on the look out for that.